Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ALL I WANT FOR X’MAS IS …. YOU! YES YOU!

Oh dear! Don’t get it wrong yeah. I don’t celebrate X’mas of course. The best thing about X’mas is Sale!!! Plus, it’s the Year End Sale (Y.E.S). Perfumes, handbag, blouses … everything!!! I really need new purse, eye palette and mascara (I already buat kajian tapak di Sephora, kinda already know what I want). I wish I have all the money in the world to buy everything I want. But kata orang, orang tamak selalu rugi macam anjing dengan bayang-bayangnya. (Or maybe orang tamak selalu untung, sebab orang tak pegang barang dengan mulut kan, if jatuh boleh tunduk amek balik.)

The last time I went shopping was like zillions years ago! Kidding…shopping for wedding is not a therapy for me. I really need to buy something…like seriously now. I just dunno why…probably post-wedding syndrome. But maybe I should save up for our honeymoon…which is scheduled early next year (InsyaAllah). But Mr. Vroom2 already made plan to join an event next January. I hope he doesn’t count that as our honeymoon. Kalau tak, I’m gonna give him my signature “tampar laju-laju”.

So for our honeymoon, Mr. Vroom2 plans for island gateway with few others newly weds (his friends). If we go in group, the cost will be slightly cheaper. Most probably Pulau Redang or Pulau Perhentian. Depend on cuaca juga…if tetiba monsoon memberontak, anggap saja tak ada rezeki. But I’m going to limit it to 3 couples (including us). If ramai of his friends join, he end up lepak with his friends. Nak lepak dengan kawan2 lain time boleh. That is NOT a honeymoon for me. That’s honeyGLOOM!!! That will cost him another “tampar laju-laju” from me.

My perfect honeymoon would be spending the time together cuddling lovey dovey, strolling along the beach & candle light dinner by the beach. Terpengaruh dengan movies and cerekarama/slot akasia…whatever. But, it’s a girl thing, OK! We did the jalan2 tepi pantai at PD but that time we lepak with his friend, Aiman and gf. Sepanjang jalan-jalan tepi pantai, he was talking to his friends! Seriously, I’m not complaining but a guy should know the perfect moment that will last in her memory till infinity.

Enuff with the honeymoon plan, back to my list. Here’s the list of the things that I really really need :-

1. New purse. Currently using small Nine West purse, I can’t store all my discount card/point card/credit card/manila kad etc. I want that Fossil leather purse I saw at Fossil KLCC.
2. Eye palette and mascara from Sephora. Gonna S.O.S my partner in crime for this.
3. A tablet. (not ipad…probably Samsung or that Acer (my brother wanted to let go his Acer). Mr. Vroom2 boleh main game race keta dia, I can update my blog. (Alasan)
4. New baju esp. office attire. (my hips dun lie, I’ve put on weight)…or maybe I should ganti puasa and diet.
5. New “baju” for my BB.
6. Cabinet to put TV in room. Go to IKEA or survey at mudah.my for used but good cabinet.
7. Need to revamp our bathroom. Go to IKEA.

That’s it for now. I’ll update my list bila dapat ilham lagi ye. As for now, mari sama-sama berdoa, agar company saya memberi bonus kepada kakitangan-kakitangannya so that I can pay my credit card and go honeymoon and shopping saving untuk masa depan.

No comments:

Post a Comment