Monday, November 14, 2011

The Wax Job

Brazillian Wax anyone?

It was my in my "To Do List" by the age of 30 y.o. even tho I've already reached my 3.0 series but at least I did at the age of 30 plus I'm getting married at that time (now, officially a wifey!!! :) ). So, on 26 September 2011, I went to get my "down-under service" with my pregnant friend (already gave birth a beautiful and healthy baby girl) and my "kawan dunia akhirat".

After a few surveys and googling, we decided to go to the Glitters Nails & Waxing Salon located at Bangsar Village 2. How was it? hmmm... it was not that horrifying (if u read it in the internet/blogs). It was OK for me...I was actually giggling throughout the process...painful enuff to make u laugh. HaHaHa funny me.

Different from my two darling friends : one was screaming (tak tahan sakit, pity her) and the other was in total silent! (she said she was too shy to show any emotions!). But we are all OK after the wax session. None of us jalan terkengkang pon...

As for the price...we had ours for RM125 each! The price was reasonable for us. We also received a discount card each- 10% discount for next waxing and 50% during your birthday month!!! Isn't that great. Who doesn't love discount?

So, anyone care for wax job?

No comments:

Post a Comment